Junior Content & Social Media Manager — France (m/w/d)
7Mind empowers people and organizations alike to lead healthy, happy and purpose-driven lives since 2014. With more than 1,5 million mindful users across all of Europe, 7Mind is one of the leading mindfulness app available in English, German, French and Dutch.
Our goal is to help people easily integrate the practice of meditation and mindfulness into daily life.
We are a Berlin-based start-up in Prenzlauer Berg with an energetic, dynamic and close-knit team of 30 employees.
Who we are looking for:
You want to make a change and be part of something great? You know the latest Social Media trends and love to write creative content? You have already gained at least 1 year experience in Content Marketing and Social Media management? If you like to jump on new projects and create exciting campaigns and content on meditation and mindfulness, then come to 7Mind and support our fast expansion in France! Your tasks would include:
● Assisting 7Mind in increasing its brand awareness and further develop the Content Marketing strategy for France in cooperation with the Country Manager (Newsletter, Magazine, Podcast)
● Manage and implement the Social Media strategy for France (Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook)
● Influencer Marketing & Cooperations (Track, recruit, negotiate and manage social media influencers)
● Analyze our community and audience to increase the number of our followers, traffic, and engagement
● With your creativity, you provide engaging content including texts, images, and videos
● Answer comments and questions
● Optimizing the content through every channel (SEO optimization) and Copywriting
What you bring:
● University degree in Business, Communication studies, or equal work experience.
● You have a passion for health and mindfulness, and a good knowledge of its ongoing trends
● At least one year professional experience of working in Social Media or Digital Marketing
● Accurate, structured and independent work attitude with attention to detail
● A strong understanding of the French Influencer network in lifestyle and mindfulness
● Excellent knowledge of Social Media platforms and trends
● Experience in using CMS
● You are proactive, creative, thinking out of the box and have team spirit
● You are speaking French at a native level and know about cultural aspects, you have great command in English
What we offer:
● Full time contract
● Variety of tasks in a small, highly motivated team
● A corporate culture in which participation is desired and work is really fun
● The opportunity to experience and take part in the development of a growing start-up
● Exciting work environment and sunny workplace in the middle of Prenzlauer Berg
● Drinks, fresh fruits and regular workshops / Team-building events
● BVG ticket and lifelong access to 7Mind Plus :)
● Last but not least: You help thousands of people to more fulfillment and serenity in their lives
Did this appeal to you? Send your CV and a cover letter including your desired starting date, and a brief description of why you are suitable for the job as Junior Content & Social Media Manager for the french market.
We look forward to meeting you in person!