QA Engineer full-time (m/w/d)
7Mind was founded in 2014 to bring meditation and mindfulness into our modern world. With more than1,500,000 downloads to date, 7Mind has already become Germany’s most popular online meditation training (available for iOS, Android or via web app) and is still growing.
Our goal is to help people pay as much attention to their mental well-being as they do to their physical health. In cooperation with seasoned meditation teachers, as well as healthcare experts, we strive to develop high quality training that provide the easiest access possible to meditation and mindfulness.
We are a highly motivated startup team based in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg with an exciting tech-stack including Elixir, Docker/Kubernetes, Swift5, Kotlin, VueJS and much more. As a part of our team, you would help us to …
• Write test plans for all our components (mobile, web, backend)
• Test release candidates of our Apps
• Implement test automations with Webdriver and Appium
• Take the ownership on bug reports
• Assist our customer support team with technical expertise
• Preferably a degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent education
• 1+ years working in the field
• Deep understanding of at least one test automation framework (we use Webdriver + Appium)
• Experience with GIT
• You are fluent in English and enjoy working in a team
Nice to have:
• Experience with Swift or Kotlin
• Knowledge about Docker
• Practical knowledge of continuous integration (we use Github Actions and TravisCI)
• Experience with agile project management
• The possibility to shape a beautiful and established brand
• Interesting and diverse challenges in a small, highly-motivated team
• Bright and shiny startup office in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg
• Free ticket for public transportation (BVG), as long as you are working with us
• Lifetime access to 7Mind
• Benefits such as snacks, fruit, beverages and fun monthly team events
• Last but not least: a job that makes a difference
Did this appeal to you? Please send your CV and a cover letter including your desired starting date, salary expectation and a brief description of why you are suitable for the job as a QA Engineer for 7mind.
We are looking forward to meeting you!